Customer Identity & Access Management Technical Consultant / IAM Project Manager
A CIAM / IAM Technical Consultant is required to join a global powerhouse in its respective industry.
Role: Customer Identity & Access Management Technical Consultant
Length: 6 months initially (with likely extensions)
Location: Remote Working & Lower Saxony, Germany
Remote Work: 50%
Start Date: First week of August ideal but flexible
Project Language: English
- Working with 2 separate entities within a global business, you will be tasked with overseeing the CIAM solution on a transformational project to merge 2 IT applications.
- Working closely with the Product Owner, you will co-ordinate the work of 3 development teams to fulfil the client requirements.
- The CRM in use on this project is Salesforce. Therefore, it is highly advantageous to have a technical understanding of the Salesforce platform and its IAM capabilities.
- Technical consultancy for IAM products and solutions
- Previous experience overseeing a successful CIAM implementation
- Technical understanding of the Salesforce platform and its relevant modules for Identity & Access Management
- Strong communicator with an ability to co-ordinate on-site & remote working SCRUM development teams
- Experience with C-level stakeholders
- Experience working with global and complex IT projects
- Project management skills
- Fluent English (German speaking is advantageous)
- Knowledge of related protocols and technologies like SAML, OAuth2, OIC, SCIM (desirable)
- IT architecture skills (desirable)
Please apply to this job advert for immediate consideration against this opportunity.