Cyber Risk Consultant | Job Description
- You will be working out of one of our offices in Frankfurt, Berlin, Munich or Stuttgart and will be joining our Risk practice, which has been successfully supporting our clients in developing and implementing risk recognition, measurement, and control concepts, tailored on their own requirements and expectations.
- You will help our clients in facing challenges of strategic technology and cyber risk. This entails gathering and analysing data, elaborating and testing hypotheses, and implementing and communicating recommendations.
- You will handle a range of different cyber risk issues, IT infrastructure and technology risk included, by making the most out of your skills and experience. You will support the integration of strategic perspectives and approaches with operations and process-redesign capabilities.
- You will contribute to the development of fast-growing initiatives and have the chance to shape our development in the Cyber Risk area. You will also receive constant, exceptional training as well as coaching and mentoring from your peers.
- University degree ideally in computer science, mathematics or business. A specialisation in technology management would be a plus.
- Work experience in the field of professional services, or in a tech company. A background in consulting roles would be a plus.
- Attitude to analytics.
- Extensive exposure in cyber risk-based transformations and security strategies of digital resilience.
- Practical knowledge of InfoSec and technology risk management.
- Fluency in German and English (both verbally and in writing)
- Record of leadership in either professional setting or in extracurricular activities
- Willingness to travel