Our client is a financial services provider headquartered in Munich who are looking for a Security Analyst/Engineer to join their team on a permanent role. You will be working in their internal security team and contribute with your technical experience to the development of security measures for their clients and the organisation itself.
- As a part of the IT services team, you make sure that all information, data and IT services are available with regard to their reliability, integration and availability are protected.
- You are responsible for Security Information and Event Management (SIEM). With the help of the IBM QRadar, you can analyze incidents, detect irregularities and take action.
- You are responsible for vulnerability scanning and reporting, attack logging and completed analysis reports.
- You take over the planning, administration, maintenance and further development of the security infrastructure.
- Working closely with your colleagues, you independently implement processes and work together to optimize them.
You have successfully completed a degree in computer science or a comparable IT education.
Possess a high degree of initiative, analytical thinking and very high communication skills.
They are tech-focussed and enjoy learning new knowledge all the time.
Have a good overall view and are good at things like firewalls, networks and Linux.
You bring knowledge from Security Information and Event Management (SIEM).
You have first professional experience in IT security.
- A varied job with a market leader, with many growing opportunities.
- A steady promotion of your potential in a collegial working environment with flat hierarchies.
- Diverse opportunities for further education and numerous opportunities for your personal career planning.
- Reliable structures as well as solidity and seriousness in all decisions and processes.
If you are interested, please apply on-line or send your CV to giuseppec (at) montash (dot) com
I look forward to your application!