Do you want to work for a large AG Organisation and feel looked after like it was a family business? Then look no further!
My client is partnered with a variety of public institutions in Germany and offers consultancy in the automotive, aerospace and aviation areas. Initially established as Public Company, it was then privatised maintaining its core values of sustainability, functional reliability and passion for High-Tech.
This is a great opportunity for ambitious individuals looking to progress their career in Cyber Security within an organisation built on hard work, commitment and mutual respect.
- Advise clients on Vulnerability, Threat and Risk issues in the area of ISMS
- Introduce customers to ISMS basics (eg ISO2700x)
- Offer support to implement security units such as SOC and CERT
- Implementation of security infrastructures like SIEM, IDS / IPS, PKI, Firewalls
- Carry out inspections and audits based on IT baseline protection
- Development of Emergency Management and take over sub project of Information Security
- One to two years experience with Cyber Security topics within SOC
- Experienced using and implementing SIEM tools (eg. Splunk, ArcSight)
- A completed degree in Computer Science, Engineering or similar
- Good communication skills (Listening skills is a "must" for Consultants)
- Great command of German language (C1-C2 or Native) and English working proficiency
- Willing to travel to clients locations regularly
- Competitive salary, higher than average (Depending on experience)
- 28 days holiday per year plus public holidays
- Opportunity to work from home occasionally
- A work environment focused on employees satisfaction
- Career progression opportunities in a company that strive to develop its employees
Location: Munich, Germany
Please do let me know if you require more information. Apply by using the link above and feel free to get in touch.