Cyber Security Project Manager Needed. Montash's client, a leading Industrial company need a Cyber Security Project Manager to start ASAP on 6-month contract in Manchester.
As the Cyber Security Project Manager, you will have vast experience within Cyber Security, and be able to come up with action plan that can be assessed at group and country level. You will also have experience of Disaster Recovery Provision as well as putting in policies and procedures in place around cyber security.
As the Cyber Security Project Manager, you will be a strong communicator, organised and have a strong understanding of infrastructure and cyber security.
Cyber Security Project Manager Responsibilities include:
- Content & project management
- Working closely with cyber legal council
- External legal body - Support in event of real attack
- Supporting shut down on systems
- Working with external legal experts to agree strategy
- Implementing audit report
- Implementing cyber security project from group IT
If you fit the role, please apply immediately.