I have an opportunity ideal for a first-time contractor, I am working with a bespoke CRM consultancy who have an increasing workload of D365 CRM projects, they are looking for a Dynamics CRM Developer who will join the company on an initial 6 month contract.
The successful candidate will join a consultancy that offers a bespoke CRM system and will offer full remote working possibilities with travel to the office once or twice a month in an innovation driven environment. Their capacity for Dynamics is currently small there want to bring a contractor on to help with the workload and are looking to pay between £300 - £375 per day.
Day to Day:
- Designing, configuring and developing D365 CRM systems in line with client specification
- Collaborating with key stakeholders, users and colleagues
- Working in C#, .NET and Angular JS languages
- Create and maintain technical design documents
- 2+ years Microsoft Dynamics CRM Development and configuration experience in a consultancy environment
- Experience with all legacy systems of Dynamics CRM 2011 through to D365
- Previous experience coding in C# .NET is essential and Angular JS is highly desirable
- Experience with Unit Test Framework is also a strong desirable
- Microsoft CRM Development Certifications
To apply, please send your cv to email@example.com or call on 0113 483 0281
We also offer a strong referral scheme bonus up to £250 should the role match anyone in your network.