Data Analyst - Python - SQL - Amsterdam, The Netherlands - Long-term freelance
Montash have been engaged by a global company in Amsterdam, to secure a Data Analyst for a long-term project.
The Role: Data Analyst - Analytics
As a Data Analyst you will be collecting and integrating various global data sources, along with cutting-edge statistical modelling to turn data into insights.
This is a very exciting opportunity working within a globally recognised company, that are further establishing their footprint across various parts of the globe. The Data Analytics team is made up of extremely skilled Data Scientists, Data Engineers and Data Analysts.
As a Data Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Collecting and integrating various global data sources
- Turning global data into insights using advanced statistical modelling
- Design, build and run all discovered data technology for digital systems
- Be able to discuss the insights to senior stakeholders to drive impact on decisions
Experience required to succeed as a Data Analyst:
- 5+ years' experience in a similar data analysis position
- Ability to understand and program with Python
- Experience or understanding of Marketing automation, MicroStrategy, Power BI etc…
- Knowledge of data warehousing
- MBA or MS in the related field
- Excellent communication
- Track record of leading a team both the technical and business side
We are looking for a Data Analyst to be based near Amsterdam, you will be required on site for 4/5 days per week. Please ensure this will work for you before submission.
With strong technical capabilities, you must also have excellent verbal and written communication skills, and be comfortable working with stakeholders at all levels.