Data and Analytics Lead / Analytics lead / Data Lead / Data Manager
My client a leading e-commerce company are currently looking for a Data and Analytics lead to join their established team.
This is a great opportunity to join a team of high-quality, innovative and like-minded people, who are driving the development of compelling cloud-based solutions to leapfrog my client's capabilities in the technology space.
Taking responsibility to lead an agile team; by empowering and motivating the team in achieving a shared identity, values, and purpose through the ownership of products.
You will be responsible for specifying, sizing, developing, deploying and maintaining software as well as the provision of related services in accordance with standards and contracts across your area of responsibility.
You will be part of the IT Leadership Team and have a strong hands-on expertise in aspects around Data Warehousing, Analytics and Reporting.
- Take responsibility for the growth and leadership of the team. Develop and maintain a skill profile of the team, ensuring that the team is always capable of executing all relevant tasks to deliver agreed solutions. Take responsibility of line management of team members including recruitment and selection of new team members.
- Leading the planning and execution of development and delivery of a data warehousing capability to a high standard. Provide data analytics and analysis capability to other business function, and deliver self-service reporting (PowerBi). Ensure deliveries are on time, on budget and of high quality. Promoting and assuring use of the agreed agile methodologies and tools
- Support and actively maintain products and reporting that are already in production. Ensure operational handover to service for day to day running of solutions.
- Developing a deep understanding of domains, customers, products and technologies. Lead us on innovation and design by maintaining an awareness of opportunities provided by new technologies and practices to address challenges and enable new ways of working.
- Proven track record of success in a leadership role with strong skills in people management, mentoring, and coaching.
- Demonstrate both competence & experience in Agile Software Delivery and Software Product Development.
- Possess broad and deep knowledge of data warehouse and big data practices.
- Strong technical capability in ETL, Data Warehousing, Scripting, MySQL, SQL and AWS.
- Building systems for large scale, ideally utilising cloud technology. Abiltiy to bring experience in how to architect data systems for the future.
- Excellent understanding of database technologies, tools, and database design and modelling principles
- Sound knowledge of technology and tools used in product software development
You will also be rewarded with a very competitive salary and benefit / bonus structure.
If you are interested in this position, please apply now.