Montash have been engaged by a Leading Broadcasting Client to source a Data & Analytics Manager for a 6 month contract based in West London. This role is working within the Insight and Analytics Division that is being built out.
- Plan, construct and implement the overall analytics and business intelligence structure
- Own the multiple implementations of Analytics and tracking across the client's websites and apps, managing end to end projects and roadmaps.
- Comprehensive and expert analysis of company statistics and data management
- Collaborate with cross-departmental teams to develop a cohesive and comprehensive understanding of the key drivers of the business.
- Discover and implement statistical models optimize business processes, and continuously identify new opportunities to leverage analytics to improve our sales and operations
- Work with the Technology teams to deliver a stable and highly available reporting platforms
- Conduct research and adopt best practices in establishing business analytics platforms, systems and approaches
- Recruit and lead a talented insights and analytics team
- Provide insight and recommendations to the product team to improve conversion
- Own and refine dashboards
- Delivery of insight and observations to key stakeholders based on data sources
- Own and conduct surveys, reviews, feedback and market research alongside UX teams
- Ensure tagging events are accurate and data sets are complete
- Analyse user journeys (Web/Mobile/TV) to understand customer behaviours and to provide insight and improvement ideas/recommendations
- Implement any analysis projects and help lead A/B testing and provide feedback
- Review user content engagement
- Establish successful business relationships with stakeholders and be able to influence by using empirical dat
- Experience in an OTT, VOD environment
- Strong experience with Adobe Analytics / Audience Manager (and/or Omniture)
- Strong experience of working with Tag Managers
- Experience with monitoring video tracking and events, click and heatmaps, and other UX events
- Work with UX to facilitate workshops and lead focus groups
- Expert user of digital Analytics solutions such as: Adobe Analytics (omniture) & Google Analytics
* Experience with Tableau, Power BI and/or other dashboarding tools
* 4+ years of relevant work experience in data analysis and actionable insights for product recommendations
* Experience with A/B testing, QA and UAT.
* Ability to clearly articulate and present initiatives to senior stakeholders
* Pragmatic approach to problem solving, with exceptional analytical and critical thinking skills