Montash are partnered with a leading financial services organisation based in Munich who are looking for an experienced and well versed Practice Lead in the area of Data Architecture. You would be driving Data Architecture projects and providing best practice to the rest of the group.
You would also be tasked to build a community around Data Architecture topics across the group and lead the community sense and innovation in this area.
Description of activities -
- Design, implement and maintain target architecture to speed up future opportunities and strategy
- Create an active and diverse Data Architecture community across the group
- Work closely with Data Architects and other relevant experts on strategic projects and provide the best data architecture frameworks possible
- Create thought leadership through governance, expertise and guidance of Security Architecture in the overall IT landscape
Key Requirements -
- Strong proven understanding of Architecture Management and IT Strategy - experience in Big Data and Analytics topics + MDM (Master Data Management) would be extremely useful
- Broad security knowledge across IT, analytical thinker with a problem solving attitude
- Ability to work fully independently
- Knowledge of the relevant services, products and components
- Fluent English both written and spoken