Data Engineer- Central London
Are you fascinated about the world of data and is looking for a new challenge?
My client an industry leading E-commerce organisation based in Central London is looking for an enthusiastic data engineer to join a thriving team who are responsible to successful delivery of a range of data projects.
The company is restructuring their data platform and now is a great time to join.
- Must have extensive experience with SQL and familiarity with data modelling and relational databases.
- Experience with data pipelines and workflow management roles e.g. Airflow, Luigi.
- Knowledge of developing data pipelines using ETL and data preparation tools and data warehouses/ data marts.
- Excellent experience with code versioning systems (e.g git) and CI/CD tools such as Jenkins and Google Cloud Build.
- Proficiency in building and optimizing data pipelines and data sets.
- A passion for Data cloud-based services, web stacks and customer experience.
- Compensation £80K-£90K
- Start Date ASAP