Data Visualisation Analyst - Surrey
One of the UK's leading companies has an opportunity for a Data Visualisation Analyst to join their business in a new role, and be able to carve out a career with huge opportunity, training, development and reward.
The business has an atmosphere of high performance and pragmatism, and to be successful you will approach the role with a "Can-Do" attitude.
The visualisation analyst will be responsible for creating reporting solutions to bring to life key messages within the data in a simple, clear way. Working alongside the cloud data teams and data architects, the visualisation analyst will determine how the data should be structured for the report to take advantage of the available advanced visualisations.
- Build high performance reporting solutions and prototypes
- Developing new capabilities within the reporting space using cutting edge and innovative technologies
- Creating device agnostic applications that solve specific business problems for desk bound users to mobile field workers
- Innovation with merging technologies
- Adopting customer focused approach with outstanding User Experience
- Maintaining / improving existing visualisation solutions in line with industry standards
- Subject matter expert for Report Design, user experience and insight
- Proven experience in Power BI
- Experience in working with Database Management and Big Data solutions
- SQL basics
- ETL and Data Cleanse and Integration
- Experience working for a multinational organisation and working with colleagues internationally and demonstrated mobility
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Working in an Agile enviornment
- Working in B2B organisations.
- R, Python
Salary Up to £45,000 plus 15% Bonus and generous pension and benefits