Data Warehouse Automation Engineer - DWH Snowflake SQL Python
A DWH Automation Engineer is required as part of a larger transformation project to upgrade a data warehouse environment. Your core responsibility will be to identify and introduce a new data warehouse automation solution.
Length: 11 Months
Location: Munich (Remote work flexibility while there are COVID-19 restrictions
Start: Mid-late June 2020
Remote Work: 20% - 50% as standard
Project Languages: English, German
- Identify and select suitable DWH Automation solution
- Introduce the new DWH automation solution into the existing data warehouse systems
- Migrate existing processes and functions to the new DWH Automation System
- Advise on the definition of standards and create best practice guidelines.
- Implementation and customisation of DWH Automation solutions (Wherescape / Data Vault Builder / Erwin Data Modeller) or open source automation tools
- Data Vault 2.0 and other modelling methods
- SQL programming
- Snowflake DWH
Please apply via the job advert for immediate consideration.
Target start date is between mid June to early July.