A Freelance Delivery Manager / Rollout Manager with experience working on global data products is required to join a high-performance data team within an international organisation. Your core focus will be supporting the team to deliver and roll out products to their internal customers.
Role: Rollout Manager / Delivery Manager
Length: 6 - 12 Months
Remote Work: 100% during summer, then 20%
Start Date: July or August (flexible)
Project Language: English
Location: Munich, Germany
* Extensive experience with the management and delivery of data-driven projects
* Technically comfortable with some of the following technologies: Kafka, Spark, Kubernetes, Docker, Python, Scala, Azure, AWS,
* Requirements engineering
* Critical thinking generated by observation, experience, reflection, reasoning, and communication.
* High customer orientation
* Experience with common agile working tools (e.g. Jira, Confluence, Git)
* DevOps mindset
* Agile environment
- Lead the projects and roll out of the Data Platform to internal customers
- Gather, validate and prioritise client needs
- Support customers using the platform, according to best practices
- Create project plans, understand the timelines and the deliverables of the projects
- Identify dependencies towards feature development and steer the changes to the platform
- Act as representative, single point of contact and "voice of the project"
- Be the "gatekeeper" for customer requests
The target start date for this position is mid to late July. Interviews can be scheduled immediately.