Montash have been engaged by a leading UK Consultancy to source a DevOps Consultant for an initial 3 month contract based in Corby. This role requires 3 days on site and 2 from home.
The main aspect of the role is to Act as DevOps engineer to build out AWS environment, including DevOps provisioning services.
The role will be to build and document the low-level configuration of the environment, as well as to deploy the base DevOps architecture within AWS and deploy the first environment. The role will also be to upskill other staff through Knowledge Transfer and knowledge sharing, such that the operational team will be able to undertake further provisioning within AWS themselves.
- Experience working with AWS
- Experience in Build, Design and Operationalise AWS environment
- Experience in setting up networks, security groups, EC2 instances, load balancers etc. in AWS through terraform
- Experience of setting up Terraform with remote state management through S3 and DynamoDB for state locking
- Experience in Source control, ideally with AWS Code Commit, or if not other GIT repositories
- Experience with CI/CD tooling, ideally Jenkins.
- Experience with AWS IAM and Secrets manager.
- Experience with Packer and AMI baking