My client, a leading consultancy, are looking to engage a contract DevOps Engineer with expertise of Hashicorp Vault and Terraform to work with one of our leading banking clients on a contract basis. This role is offered on a remote basis for now although travel to either London or Edinburgh may be necessary in the future.
Having already deployed HashiCorp, our client is looking for Engineers who have expertise with this product who can further embed and support the HashiCorp product by working on technical engineering and further embedding cloud-based systems and infrastructure.
The duties of the successful candidate are (but are not limited to):
- Implement SSH and Transit/Transform extensions
- Onboard Google Cloud
- Follow the CI/CD approach using Jira script to make technical changes
- Build pipelines utilising DevOps tooling
To be considered for this role, you should be/have
- Proven experience and expertise with HashiCorp
- Wealth of experience of working on cyber security projects
- Experience with engines, authentication methods and policies - ACL, Sentinel
- Experience with DevOps tooling (building pipelines and tooling)
- Cloud platform experience - ideally GCP and the IBM cloud
- Containerisation experience
- Knowledge of Terraform
- Ideally code repo experience
If you fit the role, please apply immediately.