DevOps Data Engineer (Linux) - Eindhoven, The Netherlands - Freelance
Montash are working with multinational company who is looking to grow their Big Data practice in Eindhoven, with an additional DevOps Data Engineer who has in-depth Linux experience.
The Role: DevOps Data Engineer (Linux)
This is an opportunity for a Linux DevOps Engineer / Systems Administrator, to move in to the innovative world of Big Data Engineering, Advance Analytics and IOT.
Your focus will be on working with the internal customer to improve their data engineering and data science capabilities. You will work within a team to outline improvement proposals that focus on usability and constancy, for the data engineering and data science ecosystem.
Key requirements and experience for this DevOps Data Engineer (Linux):
- Extensive commercial experience within data engineering, system administration and ops
- Experience administering bare-metal, virtualised and containerised environments
- Provisioning; Ansible etc…
- Deployment in a HA Linux environment
- Linux networking, security, monitoring frameworks etc…
- Experience with deploying and maintaining data engineering frameworks
- Preferably Bachelor degree or higher in Computer Science, Software Engineering or other relevant fields (less important in light of work experience)
- Strong communication skills in English (both written and spoken)
- Ability to liaise with business stakeholders to gather technical requirements
Key Words: DevOps / Linux / Ansible / Data Engineering / Big Data / Advanced Anlytics / Security / DNS / Eindhoven / Freelance