Our client is a leading financial services company looking for both a culture and skills fit to join their growing IT development team in Munich
- In this position, you will play a key role in the renewal of the Linux-based infrastructure landscape.
- You will take care of the further development of the automation of their continuous integration (CI and continuous delivery) platform.
- You conscientiously support development squads in the development and deployment of new application services.
- You work closely and proactively with the infrastructure teams, among other things to improve stability and performance and to further develop platform monitoring.
- Last but not least, you are a competent contact for their internal customers.
- Completed (technical) university degree in (business) computer science or completed training in IT
- Knowledge of provisioning tools such as Puppet, Docker or similar
- Sound professional experience in the operation of IT platforms (Redhat, CentOS) and confident handling of Git, Jenkins, Nexus and possibly Kubernetes
- First practical experience in dealing with complex IT processes and applications
- Extensive knowledge in dealing with the web and application servers (Apache, Nginx, Tomcat)
- Good knowledge of scripting languages, such as PERL or shell scripts
- Strong communication skills on a technical and professional level as well as a strong customer focus
- Independent and structured way of working and desire for a creative and agile environment
- Very good knowledge of spoken and written German
Our client offers you an environment in which you can work independently and develop professionally and personally. In addition, there is an extensive range of training courses and a variety of employee benefits: These include, the additional payment for company pension schemes, sabbaticals, bike leasing, free drinks, fruit, cakes, flexible working hours and of course 30 days of vacation.
Please note only candidate Local to or willing to relocate to Munich or Berlin will be screened for this role, other applicants will be added to our data base for any future roles that may be suitable.
If you would like to discuss this role further and feel you are a skills match please click apply.