DevOps Engineer - Red Hat - Linux - Kubernetes - CentOS - Cardiff - 6 months
DevOps Engineer required. My client has an urgent contract requirement for an experienced DevOps Engineer to join a Server and Storage team on a 6 month contract. The successful DevOps Engineer will need a strong background in Linux Redhat, CentOS administration and Kubernetes, alongside a good understanding of DevOps principals and cloud platforms.
This role falls inside of IR35.
Skills & experience required for the DevOps Engineer:
- Excellent experience of Redhat Linux / RHEL & CentOs
- Containers and Redhat Openshift to Kubernetes
- Security Fundamentals - CIS Bench, Firewall
- Good VMware& Virtualisation
- Experience using Automation tools such as Ansible, Puppet or Vagrant
- Understand continuous delivery Jenkins pipeline CI/CD
- Experience of working in Azure or AWS
- Able to deploy and manage monitoring and logging tools such as Elasticsearch, Prometheus, alert manager and Grafana
If you are a good fit please apply immediately.