DevOps Engineer - SC Cleared required. A DevOps Engineer with test automation experience who has SC Clearance is required by Montash's client, a leading technology company based in Wiltshire, on a one year contract.
The DevOps Engineer will be involved in the development of the CI/CD Pipeline to support the a new platform, including the requirements definition, design and implementation of an automated test suite.
The DevOps Engineer will work with test specialists to design and develop a reusable architecture for the test automated system integration, acceptance and end-to-end testing in multi-component integrated environment across all phases of testing - SIT, UAT, NFT and OAT etc.
The DevOps Engineer's role will include the following:
Build the cloud infrastructure (Azure or AWS) and assist with the installation and configuration to support the programme. Build and maintain the automated build and test mechanism using Microsoft DevOps and Test Manager product set.
- Ensure that the newly created automation framework is reusable and flexible to improve the robustness, re-usability, and maintainability of the automation test scripts.
- Ensure automation test environments are identified and maintained.
- Define and contribute to the Release Test Plan and Test stages to the identify automation capability.
- Integrate the automated regression packs into the CI/CD Pipeline.
- Work closely with the manual testers to ensure alignment and provide direction for automation scripting standards.
- Participate in Programme Increment and Sprint Planning to plan and estimate effort required to assure a quality deliverable for testing in an agile environment.
- Actively contribute to the automation test process improvement
- Liaise with 3rd Parties and Suppliers to execute the testing activities required for the Integration testing phase.
Previous experience and skillset:
- Experience of configuring Microsoft DevOps software to automate the build of multiple software packages.
- Experience of integrating Selenium and NeoLoad and other automated test tooling with Microsoft DevOps
- Experience of development within Azure and AWS environments.
- Ability to work in an Agile way as part of an Agile team.
- Experience of development in Microsoft .Net C#, Java, Terraform
- Experience of using automated test tools such as Selenium, NeoLoad, JMeter
- Analytical/problem solving skills.
- Team working, personal networking skills.
- Adaptable, self-motivated senior developer with ability to understand and maintain existing code.
- Proven experience of creating an automation framework from inception, not just maintaining an existing automation framework
- Able to identify and develop software improvements.
- Work under pressure while remaining decisive.
- Able to communicate all needs, instructions and decisions clearly.
If you are a good fit please apply immediately.