DevOps Infrastructure Engineer - Romford - £65,000
Our client a financial services organisation with a revenue of £3.6 billion are actively seeking a DevOps Infrastructure Engineer to join their expanding team. This is a fantastic opportunity to work on a greenfield project.
This role will also offer the opportunity to work from home 1 or 2 days per week.
The DevOps Infrastructure Engineer will be responsible for completing infrastructure tasks around BAU and projects, working with the team on various technologies and providing documentation and training for transitioning a project into BAU.
- Background in DevOps engineering
- Knowledge of Cloud Technologies (Azure and/or AWS)
- Experience of Infrastructure-as-a-code ideally terraform
- Experience of containerisation, ideally Docker
- Previous financial services experience preferred
- Previous experience working in 3rd level Wintel engineering role
- Good understanding of CI/CD pipelines
- Excellent documentation skills
- Experience of, VMWare, Powershell scripting and O365
- Implementation of new technology platforms using Microsoft Technologies
- Effective and proactive communication with the business and IT Teams
- Ensure training and supporting documentation is in place for handover to Service Operations
If this DevOps Infrastructure Engineer role is of interest, please apply with an up to date CV.
DevOps Infrastructure Engineer - Romford- £65,000