Digital Business Analyst required. A Digital Business Analyst with e-commerce experience is required to join one of Montash's clients, who are a media organisation based in Warwick, on an initial three month contract.
The Digital Business Analyst's role will encompass:
- Quickly understand the complexity of a client's business, analyse the current 'as is' to extract strategic technical and business solutions on behalf of the client.
- Critically evaluate complex information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, and articulately present these findings into clear summaries and recommendations to the client.
- Act as a technology consultant, whether as part of a larger scale business project or as a standalone technology project through a proactive, solutions focused approach to help clients realise their technology strategy and business aspirations.
- Own deliverables and ensure effective liaison with internal teams to manage client expectations; including timescales and milestones
- Support client's awareness of the external environment to understand current best practice and competitor activity as well as representing views on design, UX and SEO
- Drive requirements and analysis using interviews, workshops and appropriate frameworks, translate the output for a technical and business audience
The Digital Business Analyst will have the following skills and experience:
- Significant working experience in a client facing technology solutions environment or equivalent
- Thorough understanding of ecommerce technology, including cross-platform digital channels
- Able to evidence management consultancy experience and project management skills
- Experience in the Automotive industry would be advantageous
If you are a good fit for this please apply immediately.