Digital Content Developer needed. My client, a leading distribution company are in need of a Digital Content Developer to start ASAP on a 5 month contract.
What you will be doing:
- Working as part of the Commercial capabilities team to design interactive and bespoke learning solutions for the sales teams.
- Understanding internal teams' requirements to design high quality product/services learning content that delivers an engaging learning experience for our sales teams.
- Work with subject matter experts to create engaging and effective digital assets (e.g. e-learning, quizzes, video, audio, infographics etc) to bring content to life.
- Delivering product and services content that supports a blended learning approach, with a focus on digital learning, including Video, SCORM and HTML
- Content design to include the use of Articulate 360 and production of the full range of media elements, including graphics, audio and animations, subtitles etc
- Work with translation leads to create local language versions of the digital learning assets.
- Owning the testing and upload of the new content on the Academy and supporting the wider Academy projects e.g. gathering and uploading learning content from our core suppliers, LMS data management etc
What we are looking for:
- Required Experience:
- A high level of working knowledge of industry standard e-learning development/authoring software tools and knowledge of mobile learning principles
- Demonstrable experience of using established e-learning methodologies, current research, theory and practice of instructional design and web based eLearning standards and specifications (e.g SCORM, XAPI, HTML).
- Experience of designing and creating digital content using industry standard authoring tools, ideally Articulate 360
- Demonstrable ability with animation software e.g. Vyond
- Strong organisation, time management and project management skills
- Proven track record of delivery quality digital assets in tight timelines
- Desirable experience:
- Experience in creating eLearning for sales audiences and/or product training
- Additional language skills in one/more of our core business languages (French, Spanish, German, Italian, Dutch, Polish)
- Graphic design capability
- Experience in filming and editing video content
- Project management experience
If you fit the role, please apply immediately.