Montash have been engaged by an international corporation to source a Digital Content Developer for an initial 6 Month Contract to support the development and launch of digital products and services training to their sales teams across Europe.
This role would be home based due to coronavirus restrictions. Ongoing location to be reviewed before contract extension.
This is a key role within the Commercial Effectiveness team and the key focus of the role is to design and develop high quality digital learning content, with the flexibility to support on wider projects as required.
The successful applicant will work closely with a broad range of senior, internal stakeholders and with some of their core suppliers
Role & Responsibilities
- Working as part of the Commercial capabilities team to design interactive and bespoke learning solutions for sales teams.
- Understanding internal teams' requirements to design high quality product/services learning content that delivers an engaging learning experience for all sales teams.
- Work with SME's to create engaging and effective digital assets
- Delivering product and services content that supports a blended learning approach, with a focus on digital learning, including Video, SCORM and HTML
- Content design, to include the use of Articulate 360 and production of the full range of media elements, including graphics, audio and animations, subtitles etc
- Work with translation leads to create local language versions of the digital learning assets.
- Owning the testing and upload of the new content on the Learning Academy and supporting wider Academy projects e.g. gathering and uploading learning content from our core suppliers, LMS data management etc
- Required Experience:
- A high level of working knowledge of industry standard e-learning development/authoring software tools and knowledge of mobile learning principles
- Demonstrable experience of using established e-learning methodologies, current research, theory and practice of instructional design and web based eLearning standards and specifications (e.g SCORM, XAPI, HTML).
- Experience of designing and creating digital content using industry standard authoring tools, ideally Articulate 360
- Demonstrable ability with animation software e.g. Vyond
- Strong organisation, time management and project management skills
- Proven track record of delivery quality digital assets in tight timelines
- Desirable experience:
- Experience in creating eLearning for sales audiences and/or product training
- Additional language skills in one/more of our core business languages (French, Spanish, German, Italian, Dutch, Polish)
- Graphic design capability
- Experience in filming and editing video content
- Project management experience