Montash have been engaged by a Leading Consultancy to source a Discovery and Migration PM for a ten month contract based in London.
Reporting to the Transition Management lead, the migration project manager will have experience of managing resources/issues/risks and finances for the assigned migration delivery. The migration project manager must be able to obtain BPSS security clearance. This role is Outside of IR35
The client are seeking an experience Migration Project manager who will be responsible for controlling and managing the delivery of around 200+ apps hosted on 1500+ servers.
You will be working with a team of architects and engineers.
The Migration Project Manager will have previous experience of Wintel and AIX migrations running complex apps and databases such as SQL and Oracle.
* Overall project delivery
* Large scale DC Migration - P2P, P2V, V2V, L&S Migrations (Wintel, AIX, Solaris, SQL, Oracle, Middleware)
* Project managing to the agreed time, quality and cost parameters for the project within a Prince 2 framework.
* Agreeing the scope of the project during project start-up and capturing changes and seeking approval throughout the project life cycle.
* Managing and updating stakeholders and documentation throughout the project life cycle.
* Ownership of the customer relationship during the project
* Manage Risks, issues (along with mitigation), actions and dependencies
* Schedule, host and attend customer meetings as and when required
* Scope management
* Closing the project and associated closure documentation i.e. Lessons Learned, Customer Signoff/Feedback