.NET Technical Lead - Agile - Central London - Up to £80,000
The Senior .NET Developer will be responsible for technology within the product team and for ensuring that the enterprise technology vision is adhered to and roadmaps followed.
This role will be a hands-on role as well as having elements of mentoring technical staff to ensure consistency in quality and cadence of delivery. Ensuring a smooth transition and running in BAU.
This role will offer the opportunity to work from home 1 or 2 days per week.
- Extensive experience in MS technologies e.g .NET, SQL Server, TFS
- Experience working with cloud technologies and the use of Dev Ops tools.
- Strong Agile delivery experience (ideally Scrum)
- Work in an Agile team taking ownership of the technical delivery of changes
- Ensure that stories and tasks are appropriately sized, scoped and defined
- Drive the DevOps maturity roadmap within the team
- Ensure the smooth running and support of live systems. Providing the appropriate MI to stakeholders for awareness and decision making
- Contribute to the wider enterprise technology strategy and roadmap
- Own the technology roadmap for product(s) aligned to
- Ensure the team continue to produce high levels of services, expertise, development and test processes that are scaleable and maintainable within expectations of the stakeholders (including adherence to SDLC and appropriate levels of system and support document are created and maintained)
- Contribute to vendor solution due diligence
If this Technical Lead role is of interest, then please apply with an up to date CV.
.NET Technical Lead- Agile - Central London - Up to £80,000