Hallo! Are you a fluent Dutch speaking graduate? Are you ambitious, driven and keen to get a foothold on the career ladder? If so then Montash is offering the perfect graduate scheme for you!
We are looking for competitive, resilient, confident, and career-driven graduates who thrive to achieve success, for a Dutch speaking sales executive role based in our London office in Old Street. Flexible working will be offered during covid-19 and moving forward. Full training provided (12 months).
Who are Montash?
Established in 2004, Montash have over 15 year's experience in partnering with enterprises and technology experts and connecting them to help build great companies. We work with some of the most widely known brands supporting them with their specialist IT vacancies.
We have a specific focus on the DACH, BeNeLux, UK and USA regions and we pride ourselves on being the partner of choice in the provision of technology talent and value added services in our niche markets.
All graduates will enrol onto an extensive 12 month training program. This is a combination of classroom and on the job training with ongoing coaching throughout your first and second year in the role. This programme offers the opportunity to work with the CEO, Associate directors, Internal and external training providers.
In addition to this you will have a mentor to work with closely and as a result you will see fast career progression, increased earning potential while developing a number of sales and business skills.
What does the role entail?
- A Dutch and English speaking role
- Negotiation, consultative selling, and business development are key in this role
- Canvassing new client relationships
-Head hunting, using LinkedIn and job forums
-Networking to create pools of candidate and clients through various social media channels
-Cold calling to build a network in your niche market and sell recruitment services to businesses
- Meeting candidates and clients (virtually and face to face)
-Preparing candidates for interview and managing the interview process
What do we require?
* Dutch (Native or Business Fluent)
* Excellent communication skills
* Sales experience or commercial experience (not essential)
* Entrepreneurial spirit
* Financially driven and competitive
* Strong negotiation skills
* Ambition to succeed
* Strong work ethic
What rewards do we offer?
* Basic Salary up to 27k (1st year 30k-40k OTE , 2nd year 45-60k OTE, 3rd year 100k OTE)
* Bi-annual holidays, including Ibiza, Lisbon and Barcelona
* Monthly incentives (Escape Rooms, Curling, Festivals and lunches at the best London restaurants)
* Rolex incentive
* Fresh fruit daily, flexible working and work from home