My client, a large manufacturing company based in London, are seeking a D365 CRM Technical Consultant to join their team. The successful candidate will have a solid track record with MS Dynamics 365 CRM from an end user or consultancy background.
You will join this implementation at an exciting stage. It will be an initial 6 month contract where you will work closely with the solutions team, to understand the requirements and make appropriate changes.
- a strong knowledge of the software development lifecycle
- 3+ years Dynamics development experience
- SCRUM Experience
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM certifications (such as CRM 2013, 2015, 2016 or 365)
- Undertake analysis of business requirements and prepare design solutions and specifications for self and others to work from.
- Configure and customise Dynamics CRM
- Deliver a variety of modules for Dynamics CRM (including CE)
- Create high quality solutions accompanied by supporting documentation
- Design and plan effective test environments to verify deliverables.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK.
To apply, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org