Montash have been engaged by a Leading Retailer based in Luton to source an Email/eCRM Designer for an initial 3 month contract based in Luton. You will be responsible for delivering innovative and responsive creative solutions for marketing program and campaigns.
You will provide front-line support for market questions, develop and implement creative designs for all common automated and manual programs within IBM Marketing Cloud, develop and manage a suite of templates and support on the reporting of the effectiveness of marketing activity.
You will also ensure that all designs are consistent with brand guidelines and are optimised across devices.
The client are looking for someone who can build/integrate the HTML into IBM Marketing cloud. They are NOT looking for someone to just build the HTML. This person will take the HTML and make sure the data and dynamic content link up in the template (ie. adding in the field merges, relational tables, queries, segmentation and so on).
The ideal email/crm designer would have worked on dynamic/targeted campaigns from build implementation through to automation and deployment.
The client would like to see more of the "campaign building" skills rather than a design/creative background.
Despite this, HTML/CSS Coding is still essential. They require an email designer who can hit the ground running when it comes to building complex campaigns into the broadcasting tool
What you will be doing
- Design and build all creative templates to support common automated CRM programs across markets in Dreamweaver and IBM Marketing Cloud
- Ensure all templates are mobile responsive, and their performance is optimised across all major devices and ESPs through rigorous testing prior to handover to CRM team.
- Take an innovative approach to creative development, utilising customer data to drive relevant content wherever possible and take a proactive approach to recommending and testing new innovations in design and content.
- Work with the Marketing and Analytics teams to understand performance trends (engagement & conversion) to deliver improvements to template and content design, and utilise customer insight to ensure all creative is relevant to its target audience.
- Build and maintain campaign templates across multiple channels (e.g. e-mail, push, SMS) and broadcasts through IBM Marketing Cloud, working closely with the markets to ensure campaigns are delivered on time to hit our key KPIs around responsiveness and revenue
- Manage prioritisation of workload to ensure campaigns are delivered on-time and to the highest standards
- Identify and investigate creative-related deliverability issues and resolve problems accordingly
- Ensure all templates are sufficiently flexible to be used across a multiple brands. Where specific branding is included, ensure it reflects the current brand guidelines and has appropriate approval.
- Undertake User Acceptance Testing of new developments as and when required.
- Provide basic training on HTML, Dreamweaver, IBM Marketing Cloud and other relevant tools to new starters across the source markets.
- Provide training on campaign set up as required (Marketing Cloud) for colleagues across the source markets
- Support copy resource for CRM communications and undertake necessary training
What we are looking for:
- Comfortable working in a large pan European business, where some travel will be required
- At least 3-5 years' experience in a similar digital design roles
- Excellent technical skills (HTML, CSS)
- Experience of email marketing and use of broadcast tools (ideally IBM Marketing Cloud) to test email creatives.
- Experience of developing mobile responsive templates
- Experience of data driven marketing techniques would be highly beneficial
- Experienced MAC user
- Excellent creative skills
- Sound knowledge of online design theory and usability
- Highly skilled in use of Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Illustrator, Image Ready, Flash
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexible approach to working within a fast changing environment
- Good organisational skills with a good attention to detail