My client a global digital e-commerce agency is looking for an experience Enterprise Architect to join a past pace fast growing team. Having experience within E-commerce / Digital is a distinct advantage.
As an Enterprise Solution Architect within the project team, you'll be responsible for technical strategy and component architecture of enterprise level solutions for our clients. Typically, you will work alongside customer experience strategists and specialists in multiple domains. Fundamental to the role is the ability to advise on technical operations and solution integration.
You'll be providing architectural input to roadmaps and blueprints, through the use of capability modelling and maturity assessments. You should be confident with clients and able to lead a discussion on the direction of their business.
Managing design authority interaction with senior business stakeholders and IT development teams to create solution models and architectures aligned to business objectives and goals is key to success in this role. In addition to planning and validating solutions, you'll design and manage propositions & services based on technology stacks (legacy & next generation systems).
You will have thought leadership responsibilities; with clients, internally and through wider communities & networks.
We are already underway with a new client project which has the potential to be revolutionary in its sector. The right candidate will play a significant role in this as well as it is providing an exceptional opportunity for professional development.
What we can offer you
- A fantastic opportunity to work for an award-winning company specialising in online retailing
- A unique approach to working and partnering at the highest level with quality client
- Experience of delivering top tier e-commerce and digital marketing strategies across a number of high profile brand
Desired Skills and Experience
An individual with a desire for understanding the characteristics of the full spectrum of technologies and systems and the solutions that can support them.
- Proven experience of leading architecture teams and working with project delivery leads in addition to strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to translate technical into business language up to C-level
- Outstanding written documentation and knowledge sharing skill
- eCommerce experience; Magento, Demandware, Hybris
- Infrastructure; Linux/Unix, Virtualisation
- Agile development
Ideally the candidate would have in depth knowledge of multiple stages in the typical customer life cycle, ideally across retail, E-commerce or other industries.