I am looking for an Enterprise Architect - PCI to join my client, who are a technology company operating in financial services, on an initial two month contract in the West Midlands.
The Enterprise Architect - PCI will have the following skills:
* Enterprise Architecture (Business Process and Technical)
* Programme or Project Planning skills
* Delivery Management skills (this is an either/or with the above, both would be desirable but recognise that one person is unlikely to have all these skills)
* Working knowledge of PCI DSS (though not necessarily to Expert level)
* Understanding of infrastructure architecture, design and how it relates to PCI scope.
The Enterprise Architect - PCI will ideally have the following skills:
* Experience of design and hosting of Payment card systems
* Experience of compliance or regulatory environments
* Audit experience
If you are a good fit please apply immediately.