Montash have been engaged by a leading Retailer to source a pre payment coordinator/finance coordinator for an initial 3 month role based in Bedfordshire.
Role is a backfill for a worker who is leaving the business, sitting in the wider commercial finance team. The commercial finance team is split into 2 areas. One being overheads and the other being concepts and pre payments.
The client make pre payments of circa £650 million to hotels pre season opening and the role will focus on SAP and Excel work around ensuring that parties are paid.
Much of the role involves chasing approvals and amending SAP, chasing via email, phone, Skype and liaising with the wider finance team.
- Working through list of hoteliers and hotels due to be paid
- Chasing approvals in SAP
- Accessing any hotels on HOLD
- SAP system amendments - a large part of the role will be low level changes in SAP due to peoples job roles changing, job level changes etc to ensure progress through SAP approvals
- Excel - intermediate level - vlookups, pivots, formulas
- Good with numbers
- Someone with proven experience in a corporate environment
- Quick thinking
- Able to confidently liaise with the wider finance team
- Good at talking, good communications
- SAP - desirable