Freelance Senior Agile Coach
Location: Dusseldorf (1 day working remotely is an option)
Duration: Until the end of the year (with a possibility to extend for another year)
I am currently working with a European company with a revenue of €1.68 billion last year that is going through a large digital transformation. They are seeking an experienced Agile coach that will help them on this journey.
You must have experience working in similar environments and experience engaging with C-level stakeholders as-well as technical teams. You must also speak fluent German.
About the role:
- Lead software development programs and portfolios with project initiation, organization, goal and change management aspects of Agile
- Discover opportunities to champion agile values and adoption across IT
- Develop agile training materials and process guidelines
- Deliver Agile training sessions, workshops, and one-on-one coaching for Business and IT participants at the team, program and portfolio levels
- Mentor team-level agile coaches and support scrum masters in communications and process activities to ensure projects are on track
- Facilitate cross functional team coordination and communication across various technical teams
- Identify, define and implement enhancements in release and dependency management methods, standards and processes
- Partner with IT/Operations leadership to ensure alignment with Agile methodology
- Assess programs and portfolios teams against scaled Agile best practices and provide recommendations to senior Information Technology leadership
Qualifications: Drive enterprise-wide Agile adoption strategy across programs and portfolios.
Provide training, workshops and materials to increase quality, velocity and efficiency of software engineering across the business.