AWS DevOps Engineer
I am currently working with a global Energy company based in Essen looking for an AWS focused DevOps Engineer to join on a freelance basis.
- Position: AWS DevOps Engineer
- Work Location: Essen
- Remote: 3 days on-site 2 days remote
- Language: English Speaking, German is a plus
- Rate: Negotiable
- Solid knowledge of AWS services, its setup and integration (the more the better): S3, Lambda, Redshift, VPC, Route53, EC2, EFS, RDS, DynamoDB, API Gateway, CloudWatch, IAM, Cognito, SNS, IoT Core, Kinesis.
- Knowledge of management and configuration services: AWS Cloudformation, Ansible, Chef, sparkleformation , etc
- Knowledge of container tools/services (preferred): Kubernetes and AWS ECS
- Programming/scripting skills
- Solid knowledge of Linux
- Knowledge of ActiveDirectory / LDAP
- Monitoring of AWS services and logs analysis
- Knowledge of (AWS) security
- Knowledge of AWS Big Data stack configuration (Glue, EMR) is nice to have
- Knowledge of GIT and CI/CD. Experience with GitLab is nice to have
If this project may be of interest to you and/or any of your contacts feel free to reach out. Please note we offer €350 in Amazon Vouchers for successfully placed referred candidates.