Freelance Azure Cloud Architect
Duration: 12 months
I am working with a multi-billion company based in Munich. As a Senior Azure Cloud Architect, you will lead teams to plan, analyze, design, build, test and deploy enterprise Microsoft technology in the Azure Cloud.
What will you do:
- Design, plan and implement Azure cloud solutions
- Lead and deliver projects that encompass systems architecture, proof-of-concept and deployment services
- Have a passion for learning and staying updated on emerging trends and technologies
- Become a partner, subject-matter expert and trusted advisor to clients, advising on best-fit technologies and best practices
- Able to speak to enterprise networking, infrastructure, and security topics both in the cloud and on-prem.
- Additionally, you will coach, train, and mentor team members and customers
You are involved with the following:
- Azure infrastructure enterprise level projects that design and deploy cloud environments for hosting business application services
- Designing, testing, and implementing application services migrations in both a manual and automated manner
- Working closely with client operational resources in updating their on-premise practices to include cloud
- Managed a combination of on-shore and off-shore resources
- Working closely with application, network, and security teams to ensure requirements are reflected appropriately in the Azure design
- Travel to client locations as needed
- Working with global teams and offshore resources.
- Communicating and presenting complex information to technical and non-technical stakeholders, both verbally and in written form.
- General automation, Azure Automation, Azure CLI, Ansible highly preferred, PowerShell scripting. (core/highly desirable)
- Assists customers with migrating legacy applications to cloud
- Helps customers choose the right applications for cloud conversion.