DevOpsDevOps Engineer - Focus statefulstateful, containerizedcontainerized services
I am currently looking for a DevOpsDevOps engineer to join a multinational financial client based in Munich on a freelance basis.
This is for a long-term contract until September with budget approved until the end of the year.
- Experience with Linux
- VirtualizationVirtualization (virtual machines & Docker) & Cluster Manager (preferable HashicorpHashicorp toolstacktoolstack)
- Deployment and configuration automation (AnsibleAnsible)
- Experience in the deployment and the operation of containerized databases in a productiveonproductiveon environment (e.g. PostgreSQLPostgreSQL, ElasticsearchElasticsearch, Neo4JNeo4J, Cassandra)
- Experience in the deployment and the operation of an event-based architecture in a production environment (using e.g. Kafka)
- Continuous integration, deployment, and delivery
- DevOpsDevOps mindset (you build it, you run it; taking responsibility for your work)
- Team player open to work in an agile environment
- Fluent English (written and spoken) is a must
- Design and implement production ready jobs for PostgreSQLPostgreSQL, Kafka and Cassandra
If you or any of your colleagues may be interested in this position, please contact me using my details below.
(Please not we offer €350 in Amazon Vouchers for successfully placed referred candidates)
T: +44 (0)207 014 0231