Senior Frontend Developer
Duration: 6 months
Location: Berlin (with some remote work)
Start: January 2019
We're seeking a talented Senior FrontEnd Developer to help bring our industry leading designs to life. The winning Developer will be comfortable working alongside both creative designers and server-side developers to ensure a successful project.
- Solid knowledge of CSS support for both modern and legacy browsers
- Experience with CSS pre-processors such as LESS or SASS
- An impeccable eye for detail with the ability to match your UI to any design in a cross-browser environment
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with an affinity for problem-solving
- Ability to self-manage during projects and proactively raise issues/concerns to the team
- A desire to own a project from beginning to end, with a strong sense of pride in a job exceptionally done
- Experience with front end build tools such as webpack, gulp, grunt, etc
- Experience with PHP and/or JSP page in implementing frontend templates
- Experience with eCommerce platforms such as Magento, Hybris, and/or BigCommerce
- Experience with CMS platforms such as WordPress
- Experience using established CSS architecture patterns for code reuse and modularity such as BEM, SMACSS and others.