Freelance Hybris / Java Developer
Duration: 6 months (with a possibility to extend)
You will ideally have experience in Java/JEE and e-commerce technologies and be well versed in delivering and supporting technical solutions.
You will work with client team and understand the project requirements, develop the solution with a Technical spec based on the approved functional spec. Unit testing, Integration testing and get approval from client team, prepare training documents and support training as-well as defects fixing and continuous support
- Lead back-end development efforts in building a robust ecommerce platform within the scrum team
- Rapidly design and implement RESTful APIs using proven design principles by discovering and understanding internal and external sources meeting the scalability, availability and performance requirements
- Technical deep dives to solve complex business problems
- Design and develop utility functions and cross cutting modules
- Develop unit and functional tests for the code developed
- Collaborate with multiple cross functional teams
- Design, develop, test and maintain Hybris, and integration applications
- Mentor and train Java engineers in Hybris
- Support of developed applications
- Work in an Agile/Scrum, test driven development environment
- As a backend-focused developer, you will work more on business logic, real time and back office integrations, using Java, Spring, and a variety of other open source and proprietary frameworks to manipulate data, integrate with external services and create jobs for processing data.
- You will generally work independently on tasks, but participate as an active team member in daily scrums as part of our agile software development methodology. This includes joining sprint planning meetings as well as estimating work effort on tasks assigned. You will also be part of the hybris development team, contributing to the team's success through knowledge sharing in daily team building activities and weekly code presentations, as well as collaborating on internal initiatives as requested.