Infrastructure / DevOps Engineer
I am currently looking for an infrastructure/DevOps engineer to join a multinational financial client based in Munich on a freelance basis.
This is for a long term contract until September with budget approved until the end of the year.
- Experience with Linux
- Infrastructure as code
- Log and Metrics management
- Virtualization (virtual machines & Docker)
- Deployment and configuration automation (Ansible)
- Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery (Gitlab CI, Jenkins, Nexus etc.)
- DevOps mindset (you build it, you run it; taking responsibility for your work)
- Team player open to work in an agile environment
- Fluent English (written and spoken) is a must
- Design and implement monitoring / alerting based on Prometheus
- Implement findings from the security concept (Linux, CI/CD, Log Management,
- Optimise & automate operational processes (e.g. automatic provisioning of VMs with XEN, automatic creation of SSL VPN connections)
- Define and implement measures to increase the availability of the platform
If you or any of your colleagues may be interested in this position, please contact me using my details below.
(Please not we offer €350 in Amazon Vouchers for successfully placed referred candidates)
T: +44 (0)207 014 0231