Freelance Java Developer (6 months)
Duration: 6 months
Rate: Negotiable - depending on experience.
I am working with a well-funded FinTech company based in Berlin that is seeking an experienced Java Developer / Architect to join on freelance basis.
You will be working closely with the CTO of the business to kick off the second phase of the project - experience integrating payment systems would be highly advantageous.
- 5+ years' experience utilizing Java platforms and technologies for development of mission-critical enterprise applications
- Experience developing software using domain-driven design (DDD) approach, defining RESTful APIs and developing RESTful Web Services and experience building applications based on Microservices Architecture
- Strong knowledge of Spring Framework
- Experience working with Spring Boot and Spring Cloud
- Working knowledge of utilizing and administering Software Configuration Management (SCM) tools (e.g. Git, Subversion) for software development
- Netflix OSS
- Cloud Foundry
- Test automation with Cucumber and Selenium
- Software development using TDD techniques
- Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Delivery (CD) supported by Jenkins or similar automation servers
- Log management with Splunk or ELK