Freelance Python Developer
I am currently working with a multinational client based in Berlin, seeking a Python Developer to Join on a freelance basis. The client is offering a 6 month contract with likelihood of extension and heavy remote working.
- Design and development of applications using Python and other auxiliary technologies based on a micro service architecture
- Realising highly scalable, high-volume micro-services from conception and design, to implementation and in AWS Cloud
- Scripting high volume data processing scripts for data migration project
- Participate in daily stand-up meetings and become member of a scrum team
- Documentation and maintenance
- Perform code reviews and participate in defining & ensuring adherence to coding standards
- Provide development estimate on stories and tasks
- 5+ years of Python development
- 2-3 years+ of AWS experience
- Experiences in Redis and Flask
- Working experience on relational and Data Warehouse databases - PostgreSQL and Redshift
- Strong understanding of micro-services
If this sounds like an opportunity that could potentially interest you then please respond with your up to date CV. (a more detailed job description is available on request)
Alternatively, if a friend or colleague may be interested feel free to put them in touch. We offer a €350 Amazon voucher for each successfully placed referred candidate.