Freelance Python Developer
I am currently working with a multinational Engineering client based in Berlin, seeking a Python Developer to Join on a freelance basis. The client is offering a 6 month contract with likelihood of extension and heavy remote working.
- Design and development of applications using Python and other auxiliary technologies based on a micro service architecture
- Realising highly scalable, high-volume micro-services from conception and design, to implementation and in AWS Cloud
- Scripting high volume data processing scripts for data migration project
- Participate in daily stand-up meetings and become member of a scrum team
- Documentation and maintenance
- Perform code reviews and participate in defining & ensuring adherence to coding standards
- Provide development estimate on stories and tasks
- 5+ years of Python development
- 2-3 years+ of AWS experience
- Experiences in Redis and Flask
- Working experience on relational and Data Warehouse databases - PostgreSQL and Redshift
- Strong understanding of micro-services
If this sounds like an opportunity that could potentially interest you then please respond with your up to date CV.
Alternatively, if a friend or colleague may be interested feel free to put them in touch. We offer a €350 Amazon voucher for each successfully placed referred candidate.