Cloud and Software Tech
about 1 month ago
I am working with a multinational client that is seeking an experienced test automation engineer for a 6 month project.
Duration: 6 months-12 months (with a possibility to extend)
Project Language: English
Rate: 300- 320 Euros per day (Between £250-£275 per day) - OUTSIDE OF IR35
* Manual testing of mobile and web applications (mainly web applications)
* Documentation / writing of test cases
* Writing automated tests with Python / Selenium
* Ownership of 5 projects (testing stories, communicating bug tickets with development teams, writing automated tests for projects)
* Close developer tickets
* Bug analysis, error reporting
The required skillset includes (listed in order of importance):
* Experience with Appium
* Familiar working in English speaking environments.
* Familiarity with continuous integration tools like Bitbucket Pipelines, Bamboo, Jenkins, GitlabCI
* Understanding testing techniques (smoke testing, regression testing) and tools
* Knowledge of Jira, Wiki Confluence.
* You will need to be collaborative and influential across our Agile team, working closely with development and DevOps teams to automate testing where possible, contributing to our Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Deployment (CD) pipeline.
* Candidates must be EU based.