Senior Software Engineer (Java, Spring, Docker, Microservices AWS)
Currently I am working with an International Company that is working on their internal platform which will services it's divisions in the USA, Middle East and Europe.
We are seeking an experienced Software Engineer that has worked in large complex environments. This is an exciting opportunity to work on a long term engagement.
Location: Munich (Must be willing to work around 50% of time onsite)
Duration: Until end of the year. (With a possibility of extension).
Project Language: German (Must speak at least C:1 German).
- Extensive experience decomposing sophisticated business problems into creative, efficient, and scalable solutions
- Experience collaborating in a team environment to develop, deploy, and support key applications and features
- A demonstrable understanding of the Agile software development methodology
- Appreciation for and alignment to standard methodologies regarding object-oriented design, coding standards, RESTful service consumption and integration, common design patterns, secure application development, and test coverage
- Proactively identifying architectural weaknesses and recommending appropriate solutions
- Taking architectural ownership of functional areas in the product
- Expert in Java, SpringBoot, Microservices, API Development and AWS with about 4-6 years of experience.
- Experience with log/metric collection and monitoring technologies, such as Grafana, ELK stack, Prometheus, AppDynamics, sand Splunk is a plus
- Should have used CI/CD tools to automate tests, automatic build, deployment to production.
- Experience message streaming technologies (Kafka, Kinesis, RabbitMQ)
- Experience in containerization technologies (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Hands on experience implementing API security using oAuth/OpenID connect pattern
- Advanced knowledge of Linux operating systems and command line tools.
- Ability to innovate, hunger for excellence
- Should be great team player, assertive to voice opinions
- Good academic pedigree and should love continuous learning