Frontend Developer - Nifi expert - SC Clearance required. A Frontend Developer that has expert knowledge of Nifi and Data Ingress experience is required by Montash's client, a leading consultancy, on an initial three month contract.
The Frontend Developer - Nifi will must have the following skills/experience:
- Recent experience of developing microservices in a container environment using Spring.
- In depth knowledge of NIFI.
- Strong background in development of RESTful Web Services.
- Experience of development in an Agile Environment.
- Experience of data transformation and ETL processes.
- Use of public cloud services to deliver applications.
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to work with developers to overcome development and operational issues.
- Creating specifications and design of applications to meet defined business and user needs, demonstrating a strong understanding of what the user pain points are and outcomes.
- Defining the security enforcing measures to meet client's stringent security requirements.
- Good communication, presenting, collaboration and stakeholder management skills.
The Frontend Developer - Nifi will ideally have the following skills/experience:
- Extensive professional experience as a Java Developer
- Knowledge of JSF
- Proven experience of implementing unit testing of software, behaviour-driven Development and/or Test-Drive Development
- In depth knowledge of Open Layers, SAP HANA, UI5
- Ability to use and configure LINUX and Apache
- Use of either Cloud Foundry or Red Hat OpenShift
- Qualified SCRUM Master
The Frontend Developer - Nifi will have the following responsibilities:
- Work as part of an Agile development team
- Communicate with stakeholders and third parties; specify and build interfaces to APIs and construct "ETL" dataflows.
- Contribute to delivery timescales implementation and cost estimates together based on proposed architecture/design and risks.
- Participate in team communication and Agile Ceremonies.
- Communicating efficiently and work together within a multi-disciplinary team, fostering the open and collaborative culture.
- Presenting and depicting the rationale of findings in simple, engaging and easy to understand business terms to a diverse group of stakeholders.
If you are a good fit for this please apply immediately.