Montash have been engaged by a Leading UK Consultancy to source a Full Stack Developer (MS Stack) for an initial 6 month role based in London.
As a Full Stack Developer you will provide a hands-on software development capability within an agile project team alongside a number of other developers. You will be responsible for working with the team to design, create and improve software products. You will be responsible for software delivery using agile methods in a fast-paced environment that may cross multiple business divisions.
* ASP.NET Web API 5.2.3
* .NET Framework 4.6.2
* .NET Core 2.0
* Frontend test frameworks, Jasmine, Karma
* Cloud development experience, MS Azure, PAAS, SAAS
* RESTful APIs
* Unity 4.0.1(dependency injection container)
* NUnit or testing framework
* Entity Framework (code first)
* Azure SQL Database
* SQL Server
* Azure Active Directory Graph API
* Visual Studio Team Service
* Continuous Integration (MSBuild)
* Azure Application Insights
* Azure Key Vault
* Experience building microservices
* Some experience in DevOps tech such as PowerShell or Jenkins
* Agile experience in a multi discipline team working in rapid iterations, with a user-focused mindset
* Strong interpersonal skills including mentoring, coaching, collaborating, and team building
* Strong analytical, planning, and organizational skills with an ability to manage competing demands
- Essential knowledge of BDD and/or TDD software development practices and processes, including the championing/mentoring of the practice within the team
- Development of BDD and/or TDD scripts , including the championing/mentoring of the practice within the team
- Ability to translate MoSCoW, User stories and story points into pragmatic solutions
- Capability of working to very tight timescales whilst maintaining quality product development
- Building web products to meet the Reform Video hearings project deliverable, ensuring the products are capable of aligning with the core Reform programme deliverable.
- Implementing APIs for internal and external use.
- Building up a useful, robust automated test suite to support a Continuous Deployment environment.
- Being involved in the wider programme development community, identifying good practices that can be adopted across the programme and sharing experiences.
- Sharing knowledge of tools and techniques with the wider team, both developers and non-developers
- Taking part in 2nd-line support of applications and platforms