The position is that of a functional software consultant specifically within the Microsoft Dynamics NAV ERP sector. The role includes analysis & scoping of customer requirements, end user training, documentation and delivery of the solution. The position will often involve UK & occasionally foreign travel.
Microsoft Dynamics NAV
Microsoft Dynamics NAV is an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solution that is used by over 118,000 organisations throughout the world. Dynamics NAV gives the companies the power to unify disparate systems delivering the control to manage finances, people and operations from order processing through to production and delivery.
Why invest in a future with our client?
Working for a thriving Microsoft Partner, you can be sure that you'll be joining a growing company with a great ethos for providing their employees with the best working conditions, ongoing training and prospects for your future.
- A minimum of 3 years' experience in a similar role working for a Microsoft Dynamics Partner or as a principle person responsible for Dynamics NAV in an end user
- Experience with distribution and manufacturing implementations is ideal and a knowledge of finance is essential
- Some development skills can be useful though not essential
- Worked in a structured project delivery environment with an understanding of Prince2 / Microsoft Surestep methodologies
It's key that you have a positive attitude towards customer service and teamwork, with a willingness to go that extra mile. You will be confident and have excellent verbal and written communication skills which are essential, as you will be regularly dealing with customers at board level.
It's critical that you are self-motivated with the ability and confidence to take responsibility for projects and customers without undue assistance. You should have a curiosity for technology and process that means that you are always keen to learn and improve.
- Educated to degree level
- Appropriate valid Microsoft certifications
- 20 days annual holiday plus 1 day for each calendar year of service up to 25 days
- 1 additional days holiday for every 6 months not sick
- 8 additional days for bank / public holidays
Please click Apply if you think you're a fit for this role.