As a Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations Functional Consultant- Finance, you are client-facing and responsible for the definition and collection of requirements through to the build and deployment of the solution.
This role provides the opportunity to work for the Microsoft top 10 Partner, with an unrivalled focus on development and training in both technology and softer consulting skills, as well as a dedicated career advisor to support you through your career progression.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Participate in client workshops, to analyse and design D365 F&O solutions for your workstream.
- Define and evaluate the functional and non-functional requirements for each business process in your workstream.
- Transform the business requirements into application requirements to populate the requirements traceability matrix and conduct a fit/gap analysis.
- Write functional specifications and collaborate with the technical team to ensure functional requirements are understood.
- Finance industry background.
- In depth D365 F&O product knowledge of the finance, financial reporting and supporting modules.
- 1-3 year's experience with AX/Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations.
- Possess sound consulting skills with 1-3 years client facing experience with an implementation partner.
- Strong requirements gathering skills with demonstrable experience.
- Able to learn and adapt to the companies delivery tools and methodology.
- Excellent presentation, written and verbal English.
- Results oriented and self-motivated to deliver with excellence.
- Client centric attitude with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
If you would like to find out more about this opportunity please click apply now or email Mickk@Montash.com