This is an exciting opportunity to join a team of CRM experts with a massive Gold partner. you will be required on project 2 days a week and can choose to work from home or my clients office for the other 3. my client is looking for someone with previous partner experience and someone that is also comfortable in a leadership role.
- Competitive Salary Between £55,000 and £65,000
- 23 days holiday + bank colidays
- All expenses covered from home
- 3 days a week work from home
- The chance to work for a structured and well run organistation
- Experienced in working with both waterfall and agile projects.
- Strong documentation skills are essential together with a good eye for detail.
- You are results oriented and client-focused.
- Able to work as an individual or within a team depending on the project size and scope.
- You are a strong communicator who can adapt to changing environments.
- As a consultant, you are willing to travel both in the UK and abroad.
- Produce test cases or scenarios to support the project implementation.
- The delivery of functional demonstrations to the client during the implementation.
- The ability to deliver super user training
- Ensure a quality solution is delivered at all times.
- CRM Configuration and Customisation.
- Involvement in the preparation and planning of projects.
- Support pre-sales activities where required
- Knowledge and experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015 and above is key for this role.
- Leading discovery workshops to identify business requirements.
- Leading design workshops to identify functional and high level technical requirements
- The ability to produce functional output based upon the project methodology selected (waterfall or agile)
If you think this role suits your skill set please click Apply