Hallo! Are you a fluent German speaker? Are you ambitious, driven and keen take your career to the next level? If so then Montash is offering the perfect sales role for you!
We are looking for competitive, resilient, confident, and career-driven sales professionals who thrive to achieve success for a German speaking Recruitment Consultant role based in our London office in Old Street. Flexible working will be offered during covid-19 and then a mix of WFH and Office based afterwards.
Who are Montash?
Established in 2004, Montash have over 15 year's experience in partnering with enterprises and technology experts and connecting them to help build great companies. We work with some of the most widely known brands supporting them with their specialist IT vacancies.
We have a specific focus on the DACH, BeNeLux, UK and USA regions and we pride ourselves on being the partner of choice in the provision of technology talent and value added services in our niche markets.
All employees will enrol onto an extensive 12 month training program. If you are experienced then your training will be tailored to your level. This is a tailored course to meet your individual needs consisting of both theory and ongoing coaching throughout your first and second year in the role. This programme offers the opportunity to work with the CEO, Associate directors, Internal and external training providers.
In addition to this you will have a senior mentor to work with closely and as a result you will see fast career progression, increased earning potential while developing a number of advanced recruitment sales and business development skills.
What does the role entail?
- A German speaking role
- Negotiation, consultative selling, and business development are key in this role
- Canvassing new client relationships
- Head hunting, using LinkedIn and job forums
- Networking to create pools of candidate and clients through various social media channels
- Cold calling to build a network in your niche market and sell recruitment services to businesses
- Meeting candidates and clients (virtually and face to face)
- Preparing candidates for interview and managing the interview process
- Competitor analysis
- Writing advertisements
What do we require?
- German Speakers (Native or Business Fluent)
- Excellent communication skills
- Sales experience or Recruitment experience with a proven billing history
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Financially driven and competitive
- Strong negotiation skills
- Ambition to succeed
- Strong work ethic
What rewards do we offer?
* Basic Salary between £25-27k
-1st year 35k-42k OTE
-2nd year 45-60k OTE
- Bi-annual holidays, including Ibiza, Lisbon and Barcelona
- Monthly incentives (Escape Rooms, Curling, Festivals and lunches at the best London restaurants)
- Rolex incentive
- Fresh fruit daily
- Refresher training for senior consultants and ongoing support